Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Glue Sponges!

If you are a kindergarten teacher you probably have heard about glue sponges. Well... years of pulling my hair out over glue sticks and glue bottles clogging are over. I watched Kinder Smorgasboard's youtube video about using small plastic containers which was great! I decided to use school boxes for glue sponges, and they work wonderful!!! Plus you don't have to mess with lids which could lost or misplaced. Just put your sponges in, and pour your glue right over the top. My students use these all year, and I have only had to refill the school boxes with glue two times. I used them last year and they are still going strong this year. Every once in a while I will add some water to keep the moisture going, but don't add too much water because you don't want mold to grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment