Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

This Week in Kinder!

Spring Break is next week WOO HOOO!!!!
RL.K.3 is the Common Core Standard I am working on. We also have an Easter/Spring theme going on in kinder-land.  I need a little silliness to get me through this week  so I am going to read Dumb Bunnies Easter. It goes with my theme and the students love it when I read these books. I have created a story map that can be laminated and used whole group. I think I will use it with multiple stories, but we will give it a try with the Dumb Bunnies.  I am also going to give each student one to work on as well. We will work all week on our story map book by doing one or two pages per day. I will read the Easter Bunny's Assistant also when we come back from spring break and have the students work in groups to complete the story map. I will see how it goes this week :)

Please feel free to download it from the link below (it's free yay).



Ms. Murray's TPT store







No comments:

Post a Comment